Stone for Ahnonay

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Stone for Ahnonay

Postby ddb174 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 pm

This thread is to answer cennie's question:
cennie wrote:Since we have no portal for Ahnonay, how do we retrieve the 1/2 of the stone donut?

In the Great Tree Pub (also from MOUL), whose link is in the Nexus, there is a link to Ahnonay. But it actually leads to the end of Moul's version of Ahnonay, where there is the symbol leading to the Bahro cave (also from MOUL), wherein lies the other half of the donut. I hope that helps!
ddb174

Re: Stone for Ahnonay

Postby cennie » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:11 pm

:( :o :lol:

Thank you Kind Sir..
Cennie
cennie

Postby ddb174 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:41 pm

Heheh, no problem. It's actually a common question, because it's not at all obvious. I've just now made a page with that and similar info here: http://dusty.homeunix.net/wiki/Converted_Age_Walkthroughs
ddb174

Postby Wamduskasapa » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 am

Offline, You can also use the command /link AhnonayMOUL

BTW: A problem still exists when utilizing this link:

If you use this link to visit the Bahro Caves to obtain the Relto Wedge, The /hood or /nexus commands are allowed while within this instance of the Bahro Cave. If /hood or /nexus are used then the only way (I have found) to regain use of your personal Relto Book is by quitting and restarting the game
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby ddb174 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 am

Okay, I've added it to the bug list, thanks!

Edit: I've put a fix in the Uam Ki Plugin. It should be working on the Uam Shard, if you want to give it a try?
ddb174

Postby diafero » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 pm

All this and much more is already documented at http://alcugs.almlys.org/Offline-KI/Features
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby nathan2055 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Wamduskasapa wrote:Offline, You can also use the command /link AhnonayMOUL

BTW: A problem still exists when utilizing this link:

If you use this link to visit the Bahro Caves to obtain the Relto Wedge, The /hood or /nexus commands are allowed while within this instance of the Bahro Cave. If /hood or /nexus are used then the only way (I have found) to regain use of your personal Relto Book is by quitting and restarting the game

If you do this, punch in /link bahrocave. Then just jump into the fissure. You should arrive back on Relto with your Relto Book active.
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Return to Plasma Development