Fan-made Relto Pages

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Fan-made Relto Pages

Postby Wamduskasapa » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:42 am

tangara wrote:
nathan2055 wrote: Huh? :shock: Wamduskasapa recently PMed me the files! I didn't know they were under copyright. :oops: So now what?

:lol: If you did not know, you did not know. I do not think you risk prosecution. Wamduskasapa is a naughty boy !!! :evil:
I just wanted to express my opinion and respect Itep Edor's work and his desire. I'm not a judge, really really not, lol. 8-) Do not forget you all I do not speak english, so sometimes maybe I do not express my thoughts correctly and it sounds differently I would like.

Hey The files I gave you were from my version and interpetation and included my own textures all texture updates that I have submitted had an Email (writen) (FCAL) approval from Cyan.. That is why the Tutorials that I just released for Plasmashop and PRPShop do not include some of the old Plasma or Age creations..
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby nathan2055 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:34 am

Umm...only understood about half of that. So those files weren't the actual Summer Relto upgrades?
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Postby Wamduskasapa » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 am

nathan2055 wrote:Umm...only understood about half of that. So those files weren't the actual Summer Relto upgrades?

NOPE - my version
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby nathan2055 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:
nathan2055 wrote:Umm...only understood about half of that. So those files weren't the actual Summer Relto upgrades?

NOPE - my version

Oh, now this all makes since. Sorry about the confusion. :oops:
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Postby finnagan2000 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:25 am

tangara wrote:
nathan2055 wrote: Huh? :shock: Wamduskasapa recently PMed me the files! I didn't know they were under copyright. :oops: So now what?

Wamduskasapa is a naughty boy !!! :evil:
So am I XD
finnagan2000

Postby finnagan2000 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:28 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:
tangara wrote:

:lol: If you did not know, you did not know. I do not think you risk prosecution. Wamduskasapa is a naughty boy !!! :evil:
I just wanted to express my opinion and respect Itep Edor's work and his desire. I'm not a judge, really really not, lol. 8-) Do not forget you all I do not speak english, so sometimes maybe I do not express my thoughts correctly and it sounds differently I would like.

Hey The files I gave you were from my version and interpetation and included my own textures all texture updates that I have submitted had an Email (writen) (FCAL) approval from Cyan.. That is why the Tutorials that I just released for Plasmashop and PRPShop do not include some of the old Plasma or Age creations..

can you give me your version 'gives you a hopeful look' XD
finnagan2000

Postby nathan2055 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:27 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:Greetings nathan
nathan2055 wrote:How would I be able to get this Relto?

Here is that file Personal_District_Textures.zip

If you want, there are other texture files that I have modified:
BaronCityOffice_District_Textures.zip
city_District_Textures.zip
DniCityX2Finale_District_Textures.zip
Neighborhood_District_Textures.zip
Nexus_District_Textures.zip
spyroom_District_Textures.zip

Warning - BACK UP your files

For a Drizzle modified instalations, All you have to do is substitute my PRP version for yours, otherwise the Sum file will need to be updated..

nathan2055 wrote:Also, am an considering adding this as a Relto page to the Age I am working on. How would I do this?

Honestly I don't know...

There you go.
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Postby Karkadann » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Where Do we collect the Relto pages to produce these changes in our Relto?
The Optimist see's the glass half full, The Pessimist see's the glass half empty.
Its the Realist who see's the glass is half full with air, half full with water
Karkadann

Postby D'Lanor » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Karkadann wrote:Where Do we collect the Relto pages to produce these changes in our Relto?

I don't think anyone has made a true Relto page yet. If I am not mistaken the files that are being exchanged here are for permanent changes. Any change made by a Relto page should be reversible.
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Postby Corvus » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:21 am

The changes aren't permanent. You can turn the page on and off as every other relto page. I made one for test pupose.

Show Spoiler

Show Spoiler
"To regard the imagination as metaphysics is to think of it as part of life, and to think of it as part of life is to realize the extent of artifice. We live in the mind."

-Wallace Stevens-
Corvus

PreviousNext

Return to Plasma Development