Misdeal with cheat commands

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Misdeal with cheat commands

Postby D'Lanor » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 am

128 as shown in your image is a value the game cannot recognize. I wonder how it got there. For a visible fullgrown tree the value should be 101. Simply setting it to 1 would make it visible but very small.

But those are moot points because it looks like your commands do not have any effect at all.
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Postby Wamduskasapa » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 am

I wish there were a command that would itemize what the variables and their limits were for a specified SDL Value, and what the result would be for an entered value. Specially for those SDL entries that have numerous entry value possibilities...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby diafero » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

However there is no generic way to do this. SDL variables are just that, generic containers, their (in)validity depends on the interpretation of whatever Python script is using them.

Did you re-link immediately after using /setpnslsdl (and before using /growtree)? 128 is indeed completely invalid, and maybe your Relto SDL is actually broken.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Wamduskasapa » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:07 pm

diafero wrote:However there is no generic way to do this. SDL variables are just that, generic containers, their (in)validity depends on the interpretation of whatever Python script is using them.

Ahhhhh

so there is no generic way to look at one SDL variable and it's IF and ELSE parameters without manually going into the Python Script and examining each node..

shucks - that is just so very tedious...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby tangara » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

D'Lanor wrote:128 as shown in your image is a value the game cannot recognize. I wonder how it got there. For a visible fullgrown tree the value should be 101. Simply setting it to 1 would make it visible but very small. But those are moot points because it looks like your commands do not have any effect at all.

diafero wrote:However there is no generic way to do this. SDL variables are just that, generic containers, their (in)validity depends on the interpretation of whatever Python script is using them.

Did you re-link immediately after using /setpnslsdl (and before using /growtree)? 128 is indeed completely invalid, and maybe your Relto SDL is actually broken. Yes I did !

:P Thanks ever so much D'Lanor and diafero, I finally get my tree with /setpsnlsdl YeeshaPage10 101, thanks to you. As you can see, my old value was 102 ??????
I do not understand at all how I could get this value of 128.....nor where from fate this value of 102 ???? :shock:

Show Spoiler
tangara

Postby diafero » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 am

so there is no generic way to look at one SDL variable and it's IF and ELSE parameters without manually going into the Python Script and examining each node..
Correct. There can also be much more than just two states.

:P Thanks ever so much D'Lanor and diafero, I finally get my tree with /setpsnlsdl YeeshaPage10 101, thanks to you
awesome :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Previous

Return to Plasma Development