snowy delin in drizzle?

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: snowy delin in drizzle?

Postby Vince+1 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 am

thanks for the info!! much appreciated!!

from what i can gather from discussions regarding winter Delin on the MOULa forums, the snowy state of Delin must be set manually in MOULa (not sure how you all handle it)...

i didn't know the offline KI came with a set of commands... i can't wait to try out that /help command

thanks!!
Vince+1

Postby nathan2055 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 am

Sirius wrote:I know, but maybe they could have wrote it to match the Earth system. But I agree it does not really make sense...

Then I'll just see how the MOUL Python tells the game to change it, or simply put a random option for it. It could have also been nice to set the winter option depending of the neighborhood that owns it. But hoods in DI seems not working as in MOUL.

Yeah. I wish for a "Build Your Own Bevin" system. :lol:
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Postby Sirius » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Could be nice ! A bit too easy if we could decide of every SDL variables as the Relto page, old imagers, cracks and all that, but if the Nexus only asks about Garden Books and one or two other things...
I rather thought of the snowy Delin as a random option, that couldn't be changed once the parent hood would be created, but we should first try to have a working hoods system before deciding it :( .
Sirius

Postby nathan2055 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 am

I haven't made my own Bevin, but I noticed the Offline KI says your a "Mayor" of a Bevin. What if there were not just owners and visitors, but Mayors that could control the Build Your Own Bevin, and edit things in your Bevin (like the name, which you currently can't edit in MOUL), and only Mayors could appoint other Mayors, and, as a security method, Mayors could be unelected (however the first Mayor that made the Bevin couldn't be unelected). I always thought Bevins would be cooler if you could edit them. In fact, I doubt this would happen with Cyan, but maybe Mayors could even configure Bahro appearances and call them just like with the /bahro command currently. Now that would be cool!
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Previous

Return to Plasma Development