Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby tangara » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 am

In this topic about offline KI 3.1 : viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4092, diafero tells us about an enabled stone in Gahreesen.

Is it a third Bahro stone ? Can we still find it with offline KI 3.4 ?

In this topic, some of you say they have found it. Can they give me a hint ?

Thanks.
User avatar
tangara
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Nice ( France )

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby Charura » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 am

Very subtle hint: It's caddy-corner to the cloth in between the two buildings
Gehn Shard avvies: charura 10827 chickopee 142711 cannon belle 144577 char gearz 149794 teri dactyl 153077
Moul(a) Charura 55400 Chickopee 20089892 Cannon Belle 13686512 Char Gearz 706359 Teri Dactyl 12658065
Charura
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 am

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby tangara » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:06 am

:lol: Really too subtle for me, lol ! Don't you have another word for “caddy-corner” ? I do not understand it and translators tell me it does not exist ! ;)
I went to the cloth in between the two buildings, I turned around in flymode, I did not see any bahro stone. :( But maybe I have to find this famous "caddy-corner" ? :?:
User avatar
tangara
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Nice ( France )

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby Wamduskasapa » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:22 am

tangara wrote:In this topic about offline KI 3.1 : viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4092, diafero tells us about an enabled stone in Gahreesen.

Is it a third Bahro stone ? Can we still find it with offline KI 3.4 ?

In this topic, some of you say they have found it. Can they give me a hint ?

Thanks.


I beleave Diafero is referring to a Bahro Stone that was originally used in the Beta. This Bahro stone was hidden on a pinnacle and it was required of our fearless Avatar to make a jump of faith. Which thus enabled him to finally each the Pit and Descent..

Image
(click each Icon for a larger image)

EDIT: And YES I just checked, It is still there both on and Offline
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
User avatar
Wamduskasapa
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 am

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby tangara » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:EDIT: And YES I just checked, It is still there both on and Offline


Thanks Wamduskasapa, I will seek it more seriously ! 8-)

Edit : I finally found it. Thank you.
User avatar
tangara
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:03 am
Location: Nice ( France )

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby finnagan2000 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:53 am

Wamduskasapa wrote:
tangara wrote:In this topic about offline KI 3.1 : viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4092, diafero tells us about an enabled stone in Gahreesen.

Is it a third Bahro stone ? Can we still find it with offline KI 3.4 ?

In this topic, some of you say they have found it. Can they give me a hint ?

Thanks.


I beleave Diafero is referring to a Bahro Stone that was originally used in the Beta. This Bahro stone was hidden on a pinnacle and it was required of our fearless Avatar to make a jump of faith. Which thus enabled him to finally each the Pit and Descent..

Image
(click each Icon for a larger image)

EDIT: And YES I just checked, It is still there both on and Offline

but we have flymode now XD
finnagan2000
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:09 am

finnagan2000 wrote:but we have flymode now XD


LOL

Yes in the offline version you can cheat

Evil Laugh HA HA - HAaaaa

But online you will need to make that Jump of Faith
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
User avatar
Wamduskasapa
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:56 am

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby Toki » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:00 pm

I am sorry to do the same question. :oops:

Can I find this Bahro Stone in Gahreesen now?
I went to the place where it is thought that it is here, but am not found.
It is never found this Bahro Stone to me.
I might go to the wrong place.
Please teach where there is this Bahro Stone in Gahreesen.
Toki
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby Karkadann » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Show Spoiler
"It is the responsibility of every student to try and surpass there teacher"
Sorry teach a Bahro ate my homework again
User avatar
Karkadann
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:04 am
Location: Class Clown University

Re: Bahro stones in Gahreesen

Postby Toki » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:47 am

Karkadann! :P
Thank you for showing me it.
Thanks to you, I was found. ;)
I was surprised that there was it in such a place. :lol:
Toki
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 pm
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Next

Return to Plasma Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron