custom relto?

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: custom relto?

Postby tangara » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Wamduskasapa wrote:I will write some tutorials for this Ancient means of modifying URU, It will take a while to write - find and then upload files to PhotoBucket. If you wish the modifications but do not want to do the Tutorial here are the PRP Files.

Few days ago, I used your modifications for my very big pleasure ! Thank you so much Wamduskasapa, with some delay, sorry. 8-) And now, I would like to try your tutorial to custome Phil's Relto. But are we allowed to do that ? I mean without dissemination, only for myself ?
tangara

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:06 pm

These Tutorials were originally written way back in 2003 and were at the beginning of the learning curve. They are a good introduction to Age modification and Writing. As long as the modifications are for your own use and are not disseminated there should be no problem on how you modify your personal installation.

Just remember BACK UP your files...

Personal suggestion - boot your Game from a Thumb Drive or an outboard SATA Drive (I use 2 SATA 1TB ea)(as matter of fact all my Games and personal MYST changes are on those drives)
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby tangara » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Wamduskasapa wrote:Personal suggestion - boot your Game from a Thumb Drive or an outboard SATA Drive (I use 2 SATA 1TB ea)(as matter of fact all my Games and personal MYST changes are on those drives)

Thank you for the suggestion, I did not think to that ! Which problem can occurs if I keep my modified game(s) in the hard drive with the others ? :?: :?:
tangara

Previous

Return to Plasma Development