YeeshaPage 10 again

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

YeeshaPage 10 again

Postby tangara » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 pm

Maybe you remember my topic "Misdeal with cheat commands" viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4796 ?

This time, in my Offline modified version, my growing tree was suddenly not here when I linked to my Relto. :shock: I checked my book to see if it is enabled, it was not though I not disabled it. :shock: Anyway, I enabled it then link elsewhere, re-link to Relto but always not tree. :shock: I used the /setpsnlsdl....etc...101 and there, in the message I have had, the old value was 131 ???? :shock:

Then, would somebody explain to me how and why YeeshaPages can disabled alone, ;) and how and why I can have false values as 128, 102 or now 131 to my YeeshaPage 10 without changed them myself ? :D

Is any hacker playing in my computer ? :evil: :evil:
tangara

Re: YeeshaPage 10 again

Postby diafero » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 am

I doubt a hacker would go ahead and change SDL values of your Uru installation :lol:
This more sounds like Uru going somewhat nuts. Which would be no surprise at all :D
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Re: YeeshaPage 10 again

Postby tangara » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 am

diafero wrote:I doubt a hacker would go ahead and change SDL values of your Uru installation :lol:

:evil: :evil: Who knows... ? Maybe a vicious one....? :evil: :evil: This is not more incredible for me than "Uru going somewhat nuts" and SDL values who change all alone !!! :lol: :lol:
diafero wrote:Which would be no surprise at all :D

Except for me, apparently ! :( :cry:
tangara

Return to Plasma Development