Ahnonay tower glitch?

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Ahnonay tower glitch?

Postby EricS1965 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 am

I'm in the tower in Ahnonay water age and only see two controls. The round control that turns off the current and the lever that opens the door. I have searched carefully and do not see the third control I have heard about that activates some mechanism. Am I missing something? I see the little round window with a dial mechanism on the right side and a circle of light on the left. Behind me is the open door.
Thanks
I'm new to MOUL so if this is in the wrong forum just tell me.
EricS1965

Re: Ahnonay tower glitch?

Postby diafero » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Indeed this is the wrong forum - you are talking about MOUL, right? In MOUL, there are only the two controls you describe. For that reason, playing Ahnonay on MOUL needs two players.
This forum is about the Offline KI and Drizzle, which extend your offline Uru game - called TPOTS for "The Path of the Shell" - with tons of new ages and features. However, to get that game, you need to buy the CDs somewhere (look for "Uru - Complete Chronicles" which contains all you need). That is a single-player game, but fans found a way to meet in there nonetheless, on so-called Shards. For example on the Deep Island.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Plasma Development