Jalak anim bug

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Jalak anim bug

Postby Sirius » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 pm

There is a missing part of Jalak in the converted version: the anim when someone raise/lower a column. Not really annoying, but it works fine when converted (even though we still have that annoying bone problem with male avatars). The anim file is "GlobalAnimations_District_Male/FemaleKITap.prp". Maybe it could be added ?

Ok, that's not a lot compared to all the kickables bugs, the "sink-in-the-column" for both the avatars and objects, etc., but it could be nice to add...
Sirius

Re: Jalak anim bug

Postby diafero » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Sounds like a good idea.
Does it need any further Python modifications?
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Sirius » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 am

Not at all. It seems the name of anim is in the Jalak Arena Python file, so it should be enough. I think I got it working with the original Offline-KI version.

But it still needs to be added in the GlobalAnimations.age
Sirius

Postby diafero » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 am

Are you sure it needs to be in the age file? All the other custom animation did not have to be added there.
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Sirius » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 am

I added them to the .age file, but it might not be absolutely required. It seems the converted files in the simple conversion tab use a negative page number, that might be why it is always loaded. I heard it is how Global Ages are loaded: with negative sequence prefix. I don't know if it works the same way.
Sirius

Return to Plasma Development