Command "set sphere"

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Command "set sphere"

Postby diafero » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:55 am

Sorry, I am confused now ;-)
I do not really want to provide a command to arbitrarily set the sphere in offline Ahnonay. There is no animation anyway, and using flymode, you can quickly get to the controls you need ("/link AhnySphere<number you want", flymode to maintenance area, click the big wheel - and the current sphere is active).
However, I am interested in finding a way to get that animation in AhnonayMOUL working without this warp-like effect. Looks like the bug is indeed only caused by the wrong numbers, so I could remove sphere from te /set list and add a dedicated /rotsphere command or something like that. Good catch :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby diafero » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 am

Okay, I replace /set sphere by /rotsphere. The update is on DI now and will be in the next Offline KI release :)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Postby Annabelle » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:49 am

Thank you Diafero, I will try this one out the next time I connect to your shard. :D
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Previous

Return to Plasma Development