In which Egon Trolls about the Wiki [Split]

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

In which Egon Trolls about the Wiki [Split]

Postby Egon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:00 am

Tsar Hoikas wrote: If you have any problems with the new instructions, feel free to edit them.

No, your not.
In an event of trying to contribute to a wiki, You will get baned.
This is your first and final warning.
Egon #2052375
Who You gonna call? Guild of Doorcallers! #5356672
Eder Tsogal/Delin Marathon
Egon

Re: Building CWE

Postby Trylon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:24 am

Egon wrote:
Tsar Hoikas wrote: If you have any problems with the new instructions, feel free to edit them.

No, your not.

I'm sure you got a PM explaining why that was, and that it was not without reason. If for whatever reason you don't agree, this is not the thread to discuss it.
One day I ran through the cleft for the fiftieth time, and found that uru held no peace for me anymore.
Trylon

Postby Egon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:28 am

Trylon wrote:I'm sure you got a PM explaining why that was, and that it was not without reason. If for whatever reason you don't agree, this is not the thread to discuss it.

No, I didn't get any PM regarding this particular block, and no, there was no good reason for it (otherwise it would be mention the comment to block), and no I don't want to discuss it here.
But I do felt obligated to give a warning anyone on planing to participate in wiki contributing.
Egon #2052375
Who You gonna call? Guild of Doorcallers! #5356672
Eder Tsogal/Delin Marathon
Egon

Postby kaelisebonrai » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 am

I'm pretty sure there was a reason, and I'm also very sure you've been contacted in some way about issues. =P

Might I recommend, in future, if you do get unblocked, you discuss massive wiki-wide architecture changes with others before doing them? =P Because, seriously, those are a vast number of edits... and it seems you've changed the wiki architecture a couple of times as well... I'll also note I've certainly not seen you discussing these wiki architecture changes on IRC, or on the forums. =P You posted something, but i don't think any real discussion went on. =P
kaelisebonrai

Re: In which Egon Trolls about the Wiki [Split]

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:36 am

Egon wrote:

No, your not.

Stop being an ass, troll. We told you again and again to discuss major changes to the wiki and provide examples of why the changes are better. You chose to disregard this advice three times, so you reaped what you sowed. Consider this topic at a close.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Return to Plasma Development