CWE Patching System

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: CWE Patching System

Postby JWPlatt » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:32 pm

lol, well, I suggest keeping your emails to one or two sentences at the most to have a hope of reply. I similarly have low-priority emails in his inbox that haven't gotten an answer yet either. I send emails when I'm busy enough (which I am) to not want an answer anytime soon because it means I'll have to do something. ;) I just send them to keep a record of issues I want to remember when we all have time.

In any case, when I asked him about this today, he mentioned your email but did not remember what happened. It will take time to research, then time again answer you. But he should be able to make the code available some time.

Hope that helps a little.
OpenUru.org: An Uru project resource site.
Perfect speed is being there.
JWPlatt

Re: CWE Patching System

Postby Paradox » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 am

JWPlatt wrote:In any case, when I asked him about this today, he mentioned your email but did not remember what happened. It will take time to research, then time again answer you.

As a programmer, this tells me that we should implement both, and then do some science™ to compare the two ;)
Paradox

Previous

Return to Plasma Development