Memories

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Memories

Postby Wyrm » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:25 pm

This still doesn't help me get KI pictures and text, that I have taken and have been sent to me, saved to my HD.
Please, someone update Drizzle.
Thanks
Wyrm
Wyrm

Postby Deledrius » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Wyrm wrote:Is anyone working on Drizzle/Memories for MOULa and related shards?
It seems that this thread ended with no resolution.

No, print-screen is not an desired option until you can share pictures with others,
or upload pictures to MOULa

Cyan doesn't allow unmoderated images to be uploaded to MOULa for good reasons. I'm sure they're quite happy not having explicit or illegal images hosted on their servers. Making such a thing easily possible isn't really going to be facilitated there or here, and unfortunately that takes with it the legitimate reasons people like yourself might want to upload harmless Uru art and images.

Saving your images is another matter, however, and there are existing tools that will do this, but they are part of more complicated tools that would not be ideal for simple use. I'm sure someone could make a simple, single-use tool to do this, but there are few left around here with both the time and the knowledge these days.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:09 am

WhoM will allow you to export images from MOULa. I have little interest in making it work for other shards.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Wyrm » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Drizzle is a great program for the CC/POTS's shards and looks like it was setup for MOULa - just needs an update.
WhoM works, but one at a time is slow and doesn't give image status/sender/date...

About WhoM - It has been failing with a .Framework error, I couldn't get any data from the error message yet, will try later.
I have found that WhoM is very helpful, the only thing I would add is scroll bars in the text files.
(and maybe a list of who is in the public areas) :)

Wyrm
Wyrm

Previous

Return to Plasma Development