Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: What do you want from the developers moving forward?

Postby J'Kla » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:26 am

I felt like I was being trolled or I was debating someone unprepared to read an explination or I was debating with a moron I figured it was better to withdraw.

I would rather have deleted the posts completely. but if you want to be all Modish on me feel free.

Three times I tried to explan my stance and position three times it was twisted and thrown back in my face.

Nobody appeared to be neutral modding so I removed the statements call it self redacting if you want I call it removing Moron ammunition. I can't remove the quoted statements so I cant see how it's rewriting history consider it bridge burning.
J'Kla

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:01 am

J'Kla wrote:I felt like I was being trolled or I was debating someone unprepared to read an explination or I was debating with a moron I figured it was better to withdraw.

I would rather have deleted the posts completely. but if you want to be all Modish on me feel free.

Three times I tried to explan my stance and position three times it was twisted and thrown back in my face.

Nobody appeared to be neutral modding so I removed the statements call it self redacting if you want I call it removing Moron ammunition. I can't remove the quoted statements so I cant see how it's rewriting history consider it bridge burning.

So, in other words, you expect me in my limited spare time to read the mind of every single user WRT to every single post made on this forum, and then to moderate a discussion that violates no known rules? News flash: this isn't the MOUL forum. We don't moderate unless someone posts something inappropriate for the target age group. Furthermore, if you have a problem with a troll (especially the well known ones), then you should probably report the posts in question and stop feeding the trolls. I'm not a mind reader, and your self-righteous after-the-fact attitude is pretty annoying, especially after committing the capital sin of rewriting history.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby J'Kla » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

stop feeding the trolls

I removed as mutch food as I could.
Last edited by J'Kla on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
J'Kla

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:08 am

the capital sin of rewriting history.

Removing after the fact is not tolerated.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby J'Kla » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:12 am

Sorry.
J'Kla

Postby nathan2055 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 pm

J'kla, I actually spent over ten pages debating like this over at the Community Nexus project. Simply redacting posts because other people don't agree with you is ridiculous.
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Postby J'Kla » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Nathan PM me if you want a discussion on this. Otherwise it's off topic.
J'Kla

Postby Stucuk » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:25 pm

@J'Kla: Just because i argue against your idea doesn't make me a Troll/Moron. Unless you convince me that your idea has more positive aspects than negative ones then i am not going to argue for your idea. So far you have not posted anything that convinces me that the negatives i pointed out are wrong.

If you don't want me to take part in any future discussions of your Stamina idea then you just need to tell me and i will not take part, im more than happy to respect your wishes.
-Stu
Stucuk

Postby nathan2055 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Stucuk wrote:@J'Kla: Just because i argue against your idea doesn't make me a Troll/Moron. Unless you convince me that your idea has more positive aspects than negative ones then i am not going to argue for your idea. So far you have not posted anything that convinces me that the negatives i pointed out are wrong.

If you don't want me to take part in any future discussions of your Stamina idea then you just need to tell me and i will not take part, im more than happy to respect your wishes.

I agree.
Currently an official representative of the Guild of Writers.
Nathan2055 (01307567) on MO:ULagain - NAL2055 (00071382) on The Deep Island Shard
Community Nexus Project
nathan2055

Postby phoenix » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 am

Hmmm, Well guys, all differences aside, so far we more or less agree on;

- a lamp of some kind like descent
- a gps or compass of some sort
- the use of the avi's hands
- and crawling

we also more or less agree on;

- no health bar or player stats

I would like to make another point in favour of diverse gameplay. If we had to use the KI for everything, things would really get boring. I like the idea of carrying a back pack of explorer tools that requires the explorer to decide what tool is best for certain things. Things would really get stagnant if one tool had to do it all.

Comments?

Later

Phoenix
phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Plasma Development