PyPRP1 Development Moved to GitHub

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

PyPRP1 Development Moved to GitHub

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 pm

The original PyPRP repository has been moved over to GitHub to further the effort to centralize our development efforts. I believe I have merged all applicable bug fixes from the old subversion contribs. If your changes have not been merged, then they were either too complex (there were a few instances where we had entire forks of PyPRP in a contrib) or I overlooked them by mistake. Subversion unfortunately makes merging from contribs fairly difficult due to the files sharing no history.

While development on PyPRP1 has mostly ceased, many users have been contributing incremental bug fixes. We would like to incorporate these fixes into the main development branch and make a new stable, bugfixing release of PyPRP1 for our less über elite hacker users. If you are interesting in continuing to contribute to PyPRP1 and are new to git, please see the excellent GitHub Help website.

Tinily Tiny Disclaimer: This does not mean PyPRP1 will see active, new feature development, sorry.

Thanks for your continued interest in PyPRP!
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Re: PyPRP1 Development Moved to GitHub

Postby diafero » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:50 am

Thanks for finally removing git-svn from my Uru development stack ;-)
I prefer e-mails to "diafero arcor de" (after adding the at and the dot) over PMs.

"Many people's horizon is a circle with a radius of zero. They call it their point of view."

Deep Island Shard | Offline KI
diafero
Deep Island Admin

Return to Plasma Development