With Cyan's recent fixes to the licensing, I can finally share builds with you... so I'm going to.
To connect this build to Cyan's server, simply run plclient_moula.vbs. Please be aware that this is an "internal" development build, and contains features that could allow you to do some nasty things in public areas. Please experiment only in The Fun House, or in your private age instances. I take no responsibility if you trash your private instance, so I suggest you use The Fun House. Even though this build can connect to cyan's server, you must not test any new ages on their server. It will break things. If you want to test an age you will need to configure your own server or find a shard owner who can accommodate you
You'll need to copy over the data and sfx folders from Cyan's MOULagain in order for these to be useful. You may also need to run oalinst.exe to install the OpenAL runtime on your system.
Also note that it's impossible to use the included UruExplorer with Cyan's server - the patcher will overwrite it. It's included only to make it possible for someone to base a shard off of this build.
If you downloaded the initial release, please delete the OpenAL32.dll file included with that zip. it's corrupt and could cause new releases to fail to launch
- Fixed a crash in Max 2012 when adding RT lights
- Shaved about 3ms off age load times
- Fixed an issue where plasma layers were not properly saved in max files
- Plugin has an Export entry in the Plasma menu now
- A launcher script has been added to connect plClient to Cyan's server
- A Python.pak for shard operators who want to use these UruExplorer builds is now included
- Better input support--you are now able to send international chat
- Improved the cursors
- Fixed corrupted jpegs
- Prevent some remote code exploits by screening network messages
- Add support for multiple servers through config file (server.ini)
- Don't disable num lock
- Eliminate common dead stop lag issues
- LOTS of under-the-hood changes and fixes
The version of the code used for the latest build is available here