Thanks for the help! I had checked the main Python file for the startup age, but not the xDialogStartUp.py file. That's the main thing I was curious about. I look forward to trying it out.
Now that I think about it, changing the personal age probably would
be a big job. I probably won't be attempting that.
UPDATE: I tried it out and it worked great! It even kept me from having a Relto book. BTW, I mentioned in my first post that messing with plNetCommon.h broke stuff. It turns out I actually had an unrelated issue with the server causing the problem so I am not sure what those changes would have actually done. I did not bother to try again since the Python changes did what I wanted. Thanks again for the help!