Content licensing

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Content licensing

Postby Lyrositor » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:21 am

I'm sad to see you go Deledrius. I hope you'll at least stay in IRC for the occasional chat. :|

Tweek wrote:At the moment I've been enjoying building up a wiki for it for all the lore.

Link please? :D
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Postby janaba » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 am

As much as I see it as a great loss for all of us to see you go, Deledrius, it was a real delight to read your farewell statement ... :D

I just love, and it is also much appropriate in these times, when people feel and come to the realization and decide that they
will no longer lie to themselves and just see the things as they are, I've said it already somewhere else, I love those kinds of
dis-illusionments, and you say it yourself, Deledrius, you're feeling that kind of relief already ... :)

Isn't that just wonderful, you are free, or on your way to be free, to free yourself from self-constructed non-existent realities ...
Today, or for some time now you decided not to give your power away anymore and much less so for self imposed illusions ...
Like this you'll have a better, more realistic stance and position to the matter here and everywhere from now on, so that you
could even decide to continue and move along with this all, but that'd be 'your decision' and there was nobody ever to blame ...
I love those realizations and that freedom that truth provides ... :P

For a few years already I sensed that this community is expecting and anticipating progressions, concessions and a responsiveness
from Cyan they cannot live up to, because there is nothing to expect and they never pretended that there was more to come any time
soon if at all, yeah and because they just are as they are, and they are also lovely guys but they don't know how to handle this all
somehow correctly, maybe, and this uneasiness or anxiety prevents them to be communicative and forthcoming, and I believe that
they are also a bit tired ...

The only prospect they've provided us with was the outlook to an open sourced Uru ... I don't need to go into how this turned out by
now and how tedious the way to its realization seems still to be ... It remains everyone's own decision if and for how long anyone's
going to support this dragging procedure ...

Deledrius, you are such a wonderful person and you have no meager talent lol ... ;) ... You can now proceed and develop and enhance
your skills and talents as you wish and absolutely in relation to your own ideals, standards and demands or even discover completely
new ones ... :D

One of our awesome and precious geniuses and magicians is leaving the stage here ... Your lovely energy in this place and everywhere will
be missed ... Many Kudos to you, Deledrius, and many thanks for being for us who you are and for your many and great contributions to the
Gehn Shard and these forums as well ...

I'm wishing you the very best for your life and all the inspiration and opportunities and everything you might need and be dreaming of and
consider worth living for ... Take good care of you, Deledrius and never give up no matter what ... :)
janaba

Postby Tweek » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

Lyrositor wrote:I'm sad to see you go Deledrius. I hope you'll at least stay in IRC for the occasional chat. :|

Tweek wrote:At the moment I've been enjoying building up a wiki for it for all the lore.

Link please? :D

Here you go!
Beneath - IC Blog.
Beneath: Ages of Tweek - FB Age Dev Page.
Tweek

Postby Lyrositor » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 am

Tweek wrote:Here you go!

Ha ha. I guess I'll just wait for Vaal'lin itself. :)
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
Lyrositor
Director of Wiki Operations

Postby Christian Walther » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:38 am

Deledrius wrote:… I need to step back and away from Uru indefinitely, probably permanently. …

Deledrius, I am sorry to see you go. I will miss your combination of technical skill, a keen interest in the D’niverse, and a calm and friendly attitude. There’s no use sticking to something that no longer gives you enjoyment though, so all I can do is hope you will find it elsewhere and wish you all the best. Thank you for all you have done here!
Christian Walther

Postby dendwaler » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 am

Yes, realy pity to see you go Deledrius.
I always enjoyed all you did for the community and the keen and informative replies you gave to many questions.
That goes back to the time you once were the " vaultmaster" of the Huru community on the coBBs forum.
I still regret that it was hacked one day and so many worth to remember was gone.

I wish you luck and hope you will find a new and more rewarding challenge soon.
and thx for the many things you learned me, without you ever knew.
Those wonderfull Worlds are called " Ages" , because that is what it takes to build one.

Watch my latest Video Or even better..... watch the Cathedral's Complete Walkthrough made by Suleika!
dendwaler

Previous

Return to Plasma Development