Plasma Shop

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Plasma Shop

Postby zeke365 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:04 pm

I do alpizge for not talking in such long time and by this time it to late to ask for any help for an age I want to create unless your willing, tell you what happening is I have OpenType font what I did is went to myscripts.com and have installed the computer now, I actually hand wrote the font and scanned back in here. Though will windows xp gone I wondering if I should move to a different platform like plasma 3 like you said and aim at the Uru Live version but then again I dont want know what you guys been using either.

Second is was having trouble with graphic editor installing font, was following a tutorial made by andy about the bmp file it in one of the thread.
zeke365

Re: Plasma Shop

Postby Zrax » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:05 pm

If you want to convert an OpenType font as-is, the easiest solution would probably be to convert it to a TTF and then use the plFontConverter tool from Plasma. I don't believe the .p2f format has changed between various Uru releases, so it should be fine regardless of the engine you're targetting.
Zrax

Previous

Return to Plasma Development