Drizzle 32 ! (experimental)

Announcements and discussion regarding any projects related to Cyan Worlds' Plasma Engine including (but not limited to) CyanWorlds.com Engine, Drizzle, OfflineKI, PyPRP, and libHSPlasma.

Re: Drizzle 32 ! (experimental)

Postby Sirius » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:32 am

Yep. I really need to get this new Drizzle version out soon.
Shouldn't be too long though, I mostly need to backport the fix and playtest things to make sure nothing broke... :geek:
(I'm sorry this takes so long, but I'm even working the weekends these days. And I still have to fix my car's gearbox before it blows up. And visit a friend whom I haven't seen in a while due to lockdown and can only see on weekends due to the stupid 6pm curfew. Ugh.)
Sirius

Postby Sirius » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Aaaand there ! I'm not the fastest worker around here :lol: but it's finally done.

Drizzle32. Use this for offline use.
Drizzle31.1. This will soon allow you to access the updated MOUL Ages on Deep Island (I emailed the changes to Diafero, he will likely update Deep Island when he has time).
New SDL for the GreatTreePub. Put this in your Uru/SDL folder. This will eventually be distributed with the Offline-KI.

As usual, let me know if you encounter any issue :)
Sirius

Postby Maroonroon » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:41 am

The new Drizzle32.jar and the new GreatTreePub.sdl seems to work very well on both my Notebook and my Desktop computer (Windows 8.1 Pro x64 for both), thank you very much Sirius! 8-)
Maroonroon

Previous

Return to Plasma Development