Chacal wrote:It turns out the simplest solution is to delete the save file for each Age.
For example: \sav\556C75\current\Direbo_0012683EF5440002.sav
Ah, right, I forgot you could do that. Long time I haven't messed up with Plasma
Chacal wrote:I had three small bugs:
- the Laki cage collider was out of synch with the visible cage when rotated, I had to use flymode.
- the Laki elevator was up, and it was not possible to walk around it. Had to use flymode.
EDIT: scratch that, I just read in another discussion that it is possible to walk around it.
- every time I changed anything in Todelmer (push a button, etc) the bubble would vanish. I had to /link to Direbo and back again.
- yeah, that happens sometime, but it always re-synced itself before I was able to nail what was causing it...
- indeed, walking around it is a bit hard since it's so narrow. Was too lazy to fix the collision.
- vanishing bubble ?
that doesn't remind me of anything... Sorry I can't be of more help with that.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed you won't run in more bugs on the way
Glad you're spending some quality time with your son