Bug Report: Linking from Nexus to Relto causes map clipping

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report: Linking from Nexus to Relto causes map clipping

Postby Sel'Tahna » Mon May 17, 2021 9:34 pm

I'm new to the Gehn shard, so I'm not sure if this is a new thing or what, but it's very strange. If I link from the relto bookshelf to the Nexus, then link back to relto via my hip book, I appear a short distance above the fissure location and fall through the world, with no apparent panic-link cutoff. I can use the relto book again to appear in the cabin as intended. I can reproduce the issue with every attempt. So far I haven't noticed any other linking situations which cause anything like this. This does not occur in the MOULa shard. It doesn't seem to affect gameplay in any way other than to be an inconvenience, and hasn't caused the game to crash at all or throw any sort of error message that I can see.
Sel'Tahna

Re: Bug Report: Linking from Nexus to Relto causes map clipp

Postby Acorn » Tue May 18, 2021 1:50 am

Hi, Sel'Tahna, this is something a couple of us have reported. It happened to me whenever I went into the wardrobe, but not so much when using my relto book. But after a while it seemed to stop. I think that the other person who reported it also found it stopped by itself. I hope the same is true for you!
Acorn

Return to Gehn Shard