Bug Report: Major bug in the KI version of Gahreesen

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report: Major bug in the KI version of Gahreesen

Postby Annabelle » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Hi,

I had to relto out on each of my 3 attempts to go beyond the normal area in the KI version of Gahreesen. In that age, we can't normally touch the 2 clothes and grab the relto page (logs and rocks) but most of the skydivers do actually go in that area to grab/touch those items.

It seems that something isn't paged in making it an impossibility to reach that section. (to reach it we climb on the welcoming panel then on the doorway then we jump thru the wall to end up where the lockers are just beside the rubbles and the crevice)

I also link back to my relto having look at that "forbidden area" from the KI dispenser machine. As soon as I hitted the barricade there, I linked to my relto
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Bug Report: Major bug in the KI version of Gahreesen

Postby Deledrius » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I tried testing this, but I was only able to get on top of the sign and was unsure where to go next. I was only hitting walls. I am inexperienced in the ways of skydiving. ;)

Since this area is off-limits anyway, this itself isn't a significant bug, but it may indicate other problems. I do see the room through the window. Was it there and simple intangible for you? Or was it black completely?
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Re: Bug Report: Major bug in the KI version of Gahreesen

Postby Annabelle » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

I went inside this area but was unable to move an inch, I can't even tell if I was on ground or not, I should have tried to go there with 2 avvies.

For the barricade side, it's can of easy to retest, I jumped against the barricade at ground level: run-jump against the barricade looking at the crevice thru the doorway.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Return to Gehn Shard