About The GOOD News ~ Our Positive Feedback

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

About The GOOD News ~ Our Positive Feedback

Postby Ricard » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 pm

I love the way the Gehn shard runs in a window for me.
The window is very stable, and it's real easy to leave and re-enter. I like very much that my cursor is never "locked" inside the window, but that I can click anywhere on my desktop without any extra moves or hot-keys. Re-entering responds to an "alt-Tab" with no trouble at all. Neither MO:ULa nor any of the other shards I've tried are nearly this easy to use.

Using this shard is a pleasure!

On my widescreen laptop, I'm running Uru in a 1024 X 768 window that gives me plenty of additional screen real estate to work with.
Alongside Uru, I have the Forum in Firefox, my screen capture utilities, PhotoShop, and Notepad easily clickable.
(I'm running x64 Vista in 12 Gigs of ram on a dual-core, with my Vista hacked "Trusted Installer-free" and only me in charge.)
r'Ricard is Rodney Recor Gehn KI# 10531 ~
Typos in my posts really do not proove that I am stupid. Other things maybe, but not that.
Please, just bring me the blue pages.
Ricard

Re: About The GOOD News ~ Our Positive Feedback

Postby janaba » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Since I don't have to report any bug, I've chosen Ricard's 'Positive Feedback' topic here
to tell about my experiences so far ... :P

After so many bugs being reported in this forum I suppose Branan's update yesterday
night might have been quite comprehensive and effective as in my explorations today,
which have been extensive as well, almost everything went very smoothly and without
major problems or crashes ...

I've completed the cleft part of course, collected all prime ages (books) and explored them
partially, grabbed all city links, all pod ages, Minkata and Jalak, Er'cana and Ahnonay and
took all Relto pages and Bahro stone links on my way ... 8-)

I've completed Minkata and Er'cana without any problem ... I've completed the green and
red marker missions to finally find my beloved Great Zero to be not activated lol ...
In Jalak everything is working perfectly as well, esp. the /savecolumns & /loadcolumns
commands ...

So, the basics seem to work fine and fluently ... One time, when linking out of the GZ
I experienced the Relto flashdance haha, just as J'Kla illustrated it so nicely lol and I, as
everybody else, have only one basket in the second upper Gira cave and my Ahnonay has
no quabs and doesn't rotate the spheres as already listed in 'What's Broken' ...

I believe that is it for now ... now I can put more emphasis on the fun stuff like Vothol
and exploring more relaxed the rest of the ages etc ... Great job, everyone, thank you ... :)
janaba

Return to Gehn Shard