Bug Report: Kadish: Rearranged crates & Bahro cave bugs

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report: Kadish: Rearranged crates & Bahro cave bugs

Postby janaba » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am

Everything in Kadish went fine today 'til I entered the Kadish vault ... :P

Please have a look at this
Show Spoiler

I tried to jump into/onto those crates to see if they'd possibly move or so, then everything turned purple and I was reltoed out ...
I went back in and the crates and everything else was arranged as it should, I grabbed that cloth and went to the Bahro cave ...
I could go through that door, heard the Bahro screeching, but landed in my Relto lol ... I linked in again and everything was fine
except that Yeesha didn't speak automatically ... got my wedge and pole, but jumped into a black void and landed inside my
Relto hut instead of outside of it as usual ... Maybe my computer was just exhausted after those extensive explorations lol,
but maybe you can make or see something out of those informations ...

The alternate Kadish vault is ok btw, the Relto page is there as well as the beautiful helmet ... :)
janaba

Re: Bug Report: Kadish: Rearranged crates & Bahro cave bugs

Postby janaba » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:04 am

I could send you a log, maybe you could see more out of that ...
If so, please tell me which one ... :P

Edit: This is weird lol ... Deledrius I just saw your post telling that those crates shouldn't do that
and this here was my answer, but your post is gone now ... This is herobrine, I tell ya ... :)
janaba

Postby Deledrius » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 am

Yeah, I thought that was a shot of the back of the vault, not the side. Climbing out of safe areas is kinda common if you're persistent. Just ask Annabelle. ;)

I'm testing the Yeesha speeches as I write.

Edit: I don't see anything unusual about the crates, and unfortunately the cave speeches all worked for me.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby janaba » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Yeah, I was diligent and deleted my Kadish book again to find out if it was just me
or maybe it just happened once for whatever reason ... As in Kemo/Gira the cloths
were remembered so I didn't have to go for all of them which was quite convenient ...

When I entered the Kadish vault I couldn't believe my eyes, yeah, I really didn't
expect that to happen again but they did it, those crates had rearranged themselves
in front of the cloth along that wall once again ...

Please have a look here
Show Spoiler

I'm so sorry that I have no better news ... I reltoed out to see if everything would be
ok again as it happened before in the afternoon and indeed after I linked back in they
were nicely arranged as it should be down by the other stuff ... That's all I could do so far ... :P
janaba

Postby Chuckles58 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Twice I made it to the top of the pillar puzzle ladder. When I started running toward the vault the screen turned purple and I reltoed out.
Image<----Click for info
Chuckles58

Postby Deledrius » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:46 pm

I'm not sure I understand, janaba. Those crates are supposed to be there. The journey cloth is on the back wall, not the side. Those screenshots are both of the side wall of the vault on the left as you come in. I had initially thought you were showing the back wall, but I've triple-checked and that all looks as it should.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby janaba » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 pm

I really wonder how that could happen, Deledrius ... I've tried it again, but couldn't recreate that ...
As you say this it looks like you might be right, but when I entered the vault I ran straight as always
and the first time I was even reltoed out with a purple screen ... /shrug ... :P

Let's hope that this was it maybe, everything else went fine at least except Yeesha's speech,
maybe everything is also sometimes a bit overstretched and behaves thus in strange ways
which cannot always be recreated and when you go back then everything is ok again ...
Good night everybody, and don't forget to enjoy Marten's party tonight ... :)
janaba

Return to Gehn Shard