bug can't get in

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

bug can't get in

Postby mcbeam » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm

after many attempts to get in i'm stuck..it says unable to create file Dat\avatarcustomizaton.fni
thanks
mcbeam
mcbeam

Re: bug can't get in

Postby Branan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 pm

You need to run the launcher as an administrator, just like for MOULagain.
Your friendly neighborhood shard admin
Branan
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby mcbeam » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

ok next thing i got in and created my avatar when i link back after the wordobe it flys me over relto the into the middle of it can not get out have to relto back
mcbeam

Postby gimlet » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Alas I get "download failed: dat\personal_districk_psnMYSTII.prp not found" and the system stops as soon as I try to start up. Avatar creation worked fine, but trying to start up with that avatar shows the loading book black screen with an empty loading bar and nothing. alt-tab out and there is this error box.
Gimlet (does the KI number matter anymore?)
gimlet

Postby Deledrius » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

mcbeam wrote:ok next thing i got in and created my avatar when i link back after the wordobe it flys me over relto the into the middle of it can not get out have to relto back

This is a known bug affecting some players. You should be able to use your relto book to escape if necessary.

gimlet wrote:Alas I get "download failed: dat\personal_districk_psnMYSTII.prp not found" and the system stops as soon as I try to start up. Avatar creation worked fine, but trying to start up with that avatar shows the loading book black screen with an empty loading bar and nothing. alt-tab out and there is this error box.

Your data files were not updated properly. Please make sure your MOULa installation is updated to build 1.905 and recopy the PRPs over to your Gehn installation.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby gimlet » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Deledrius wrote:
gimlet wrote:Alas I get "download failed: dat\personal_districk_psnMYSTII.prp not found" and the system stops as soon as I try to start up. Avatar creation worked fine, but trying to start up with that avatar shows the loading book black screen with an empty loading bar and nothing. alt-tab out and there is this error box.

Your data files were not updated properly. Please make sure your MOULa installation is updated to build 1.905 and recopy the PRPs over to your Gehn installation.

Ah - that makes sense. thanks. I hadn't gone into the MOULa cavern for a bit so was not at 1.905
Gimlet (does the KI number matter anymore?)
gimlet

Return to Gehn Shard