Bug: Inviting the whole online community to personal ages!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug: Inviting the whole online community to personal ages!

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:49 am

Hi,

yesterday, it was quite a busy day on Gehn as many rushed in to see the new implementations. Since it's a MOSS shard we don't see everyone's online since we are splitted in many hoods.

I sent an invite to a buddy (Sautaillet) for my Eder Gira. I just sent the invite to him. I found out that I had sent it "automatically" to all the explorers online (11 of them!!!).

Later, I received an invite for Mouski's Neighborhood which wasn't for me at all! I don't think Mouski will mind that I can go there.

A bit later, I received an invite for Christine's Er'cana which wasn't for me at all! I did go there because I promised Mouski & Christine to show them how to climb to Er'cana Canyon Top :D (For once, it was Sautaillet who get there first, I was trailing behind)

I think there's an issue with the invite process. People who receive "unwanting invites by the age's owner" won't see a KI mail stating they have been invited. They will see the invites in their Nexus.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Re: Bug: Inviting the whole online community to personal age

Postby D'Lanor » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:27 am

Annabelle wrote:Since it's a MOSS shard

:shock:
"It is in self-limitation that a master first shows himself." - Goethe
D'Lanor

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 am

It's actually DirtSand.

And for once, a bug that's easy to figure out :lol:
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 am

:lol: yeah it's a dirtsand server!

I'm all mixed up with all these new terms. For me a server is like the secret of the Caramilk!

Put "server", "compiler" and "python" in 1 sentence, I'll be lost completely. :lol:

Hoikas wrote

And for once, a bug that's easy to figure out

ok...so I understand it'd be fixed now?

For the invites I sent I mostly deleted them manually with the KI but some sticked there (like the one sent to Deledrius) (as an admin, he must have tweeked something to keep what we offer (or not... :lol: ) to him ;) )
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Deledrius » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Annabelle wrote:For the invites I sent I mostly deleted them manually with the KI but some sticked there (like the one sent to Deledrius) (as an admin, he must have tweeked something to keep what we offer (or not... :lol: ) to him ;) )

Odd. No, I checked at the time you said it had been sent and it was neither in my KI inbox nor my Nexus Private Links. I didn't get an invite on my end at all.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard