Trying to start Gehn in Wine (wineskin 2.5.6/engine WS9Wine 1.5.16) and it stops responding after the license agreement. Ran 'test run' in wineskin advanced and got the following error condition (after a force quit):
XIO: fatal IO error 35 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":4117"
after 139 requests (139 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
XIO: fatal IO error 2 (No such file or directory) on X server ":4117"
after 1121 requests (1121 known processed) with 0 events remaining.
I deleted the ini files in the init folder to force it to use the base resolution but the error remains.
I am having the same issue with TOC-MOUL.
But Cyan's URU Live (and Minkata) is working fine.
1. Removed all the 'Wine' files from my personal 'Library' folder (where ever they existed)
2. Upgraded to Wineskin-Winery-1.7 (http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-i ... =Downloads
3. Updated to Wineskin-2.5.8 in Winery
4. Downloaded engine WS9Wine1.5.16 in Winery
5. Update Wrapper in each Wineskin to Wineskin-2.5.8
6. Change Engine in each Wineskin to WS9Wine1.5.16
Now both Gehn and TOC-MOUL are working fine.
I'm guessing that the newest version of Java (jre-7u9-macosx-x64) some how broke it.