Hi Ainia, I have given up on getting the vcredist_x86 installer to run, but once I installed the two DLLs into windows/system32 manually, your Wineskin (Wrapper Version: Wineskin 2.6.0, Engine: WS9Wine1.5.16) worked just fine for me on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (better than even Cider on MOULa, which was a pleasant surprise). I had set it up with Gehn.19, and apart from the vcredist problem it seems to have updated to Gehn.20 successfully. I have never had it quit like you describe. So unfortunately I can’t say anything more helpful than “works for me”.
There might be a way to use a debugger to figure out where it crashes, but I’m not familiar with that and don’t currently have the time to do the research.