Bug Report: Eder Gira / Eder Kemo

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Bug Report: Eder Gira / Eder Kemo

Postby Ron Landry » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:21 pm

johnsojc wrote:I believe this refers to the tendency of the fish traps to spin if you bump them with any force. The "friction" seems low and the traps skitter about like hockey pucks on ice.

Yes, that's what I mean. But I would describe it so: If you touch a fish trap not in the middle but more on the leftmost or rightmost edge to rotate it around the vertical axis then it's likely, that it starts to spin around the horizontal axis (long running), though you may have touched it very slightly.
... and so I close realising that perhaps ... the ending ... has not yet been written.
returned to the cavern as
MOULa KI#10215645 Ovaron / Gehn Shard KI#582269 Ovaron2
Ron Landry

Re: Bug Report: Eder Gira / Eder Kemo

Postby gabriml » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:35 pm

When I first completed this age I had no problems (the baskets were touchy) and was able to complete the age. I just went back a day ago to check for the Sparklie (keep forgetting they don't work yet) and found that one of the two baskets I had set up for the walk into the cave was missing. I looked all over and could not find it. I had not been there since the day I completed the age except one other time shortly thereafter to check the Sparklie (there I go again) but came nowhere near the baskets at that time.
Mark Gabrielson
Gehn KI#: 28638
-----------------------
John Three Sixteen
gabriml

Previous

Return to Gehn Shard