Movement controls

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Movement controls

Postby Gahlen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Mouse navigation on the Mac: I have an elderly Apple mouse with only one button, but on MOULa I can walk backwards using alt+mouse down (= middle button on the navigation settings), and stand still and look around by using command+mouse down (= right button). Doesn't work on Gehn: neither alt nor command have any effect, I just walk forwards all the time. Any ideas why? Is this a Wineskin thing, or is it a current limitation of the client? Or am I missing something obvious?
Gahlen

Re: Movement controls

Postby Deledrius » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:27 pm

That's a very good question. I'll try to look into it as soon as I can and let you know if I find a solution.

Edit: I just tried this and option+click walks backward and cmd-click looks around for me, as they should.

Not sure if this affects it, but the only option that seems related is the first one in the attached screenshot. Perhaps you could check that and see if it helps.

Show Spoiler
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Gahlen » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Ha! You were right: I had the box unchecked. Checking it solved the problem. Excellent. Thankyou very much. :)
Gahlen

Postby Deledrius » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Glad to have helped. I thought that was the default (I don't remember fiddling with it myself), but it's good to know for future reference!
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard