Bug Report -- Maybe Old News?

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report -- Maybe Old News?

Postby calroger » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 am

Very glad to see Gehn.8 operational. Now I am able to complete the cleft and enter the tree. While the cleft was broken, I collected all the green markers and 12 of the 15 red markers. Now that I've completed the cleft, I have been able to get the remaining three red markers. However, when I link to the GZ, and register my KI, I find the the GZ machine is not operating. There is no beam of light or energy coming from the Koreth arch.

Did I miss something or is GZ truly broken?

Cal
calroger

Re: Bug Report -- Maybe Old News?

Postby johnsojc » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 am

It's simply not turned on. I have a clone of Gehn.8 running on a personal devel shard and I enabled it and it seems to work fine. You should also know that the timed marker missions in the calibration chamber are not working (on Gehn or my own shard). I don't know if the code is broken or there is some other problem. The developers seem to be working on modernizing most of the code base to make it both faster and more stable. Some of the Age code has had problems since it was first released by Cyan and it takes time to weed out the problems (like quabs in Ahnonay).
johnsojc

Re: Bug Report -- Maybe Old News?

Postby Deledrius » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:01 pm

The Great Zero works, but we have not yet activated it. It has multiple states; right now it is simply off. In MOUL, Cyan had the DRC turn it on once enough marker missions had been completed. Currently, the Marker games are not fully working on Gehn.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard