- Fix Alt+F4
- Fix a potential multiplayer synchronization bug
- Fix some BlueSpiral synchronization issues
- Fix some issues related to fireflies
- Fix an issue with imagers containing unicode characters in their names
- Limit the minimum resolution to 800x600
- Minimize full screen window when an error occurs
- Restore Ahnonay quabs
- Update game data (PRPs) to MOULa 1.912
- New Guild of Writers theming to match the site
- Obfuscated Quigley Matrix
Thanks for all your testing of the spiral gardens in Gehn 8. We've got a few more bug fixes to those games, and now even the Quabs have finally returned, ready to run away from visitors. Please go ahead and test Ahnonay, which should now (we hope) be functional once again.
Also, please remember that Gehn produces more detailed crash information for us. If you experience any crashes, please post your crash.dmp file so we can perform forensics on the crash and make Gehn better!
Reminder: Cyan has updated their build and Gehn is now updated to match. Please copy your data files from an up-to-date MOULa installation before launching Gehn or you will be unable to play!