Kemo Basket went by-by!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Kemo Basket went by-by!

Postby Gandof » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Have been able to complete the first three ages. Also, had no problem getting the journey cloths. Elder Gera presented no problems either. Went to Elder Kemo and was able to get all but the last journey cloth - this was to be expected. Moved the basket in the lower cave to provide a stepping path. Went to Kemo to get bugs, returned with bugs and found the basket I placed had dissappeared. Getting more bugs allowed me to walk all caves and tunnels. The problem, of course, is that I cannot light the third or fourth torch or get the last journey cloth. Was able to pick up the pith helmet.

Could one of the admin reset my Kemo age or just remove that file? Possibility redoing Kemo might solve the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gandof
Gandof

Re: Kemo Basket went by-by!

Postby Deledrius » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:37 pm

You can reset your Ages yourself, using the D'ni zero [-] under the book on the shelf in Relto.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Re: Kemo Basket went by-by!

Postby Gandof » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Deledrius wrote:You can reset your Ages yourself, using the D'ni zero [-] under the book on the shelf in Relto.

Thanks Deledrius, I had forgotten that. Instead I deleted my original explorer and added a new explorer and was able to complete Kemo, however, still lost a basket. This occurred after bringing down baskets two and three from the waterfall cave. Was able to get across using only two baskets (one at the stream and one at the cave) which allowed me to light the torch in the 5th journey cloth cave.

Gandof
Gandof

Return to Gehn Shard