The Tsar's Tour: Cleft Night

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: The Tsar's Tour: Cleft Night

Postby Jogi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:18 am

gabriml wrote:But pardon my ignorance: what is the difference between a PM and KI Mail?

Oh Dears, that's the point I tumbled over at the last Pod Party!

(Tomala explained it with her/his words)
In contrast to a forum, where a PM is an internal e-mail, in Uru Live a PM is a KI chat text directed to a selected player (in contrast to a public chat / message).
But this way it was not clear to me, too. :oops:

janaba wrote:... Of course, this will be a tad too late haha, to start at three o'clock in the middle of the night,..

(at another occasion) janaba wrote:I don't need too much sleep, I can adapt that need to the circumstances at least ...
(http://forums.the-open-cave.net/viewtopic.php?t=283&p=1887#p1887)

;) I've caught you and your great words... ;) :P :lol: :lol:

:P So, if I will go to bed at 9 o'clock at this specific Friday night, I think I will be almost well rested at 3 o'clock on Saturday morning! :P
Jogi

Postby janaba » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:41 am

Haha ... great!!! No, really, Jogi, sorry, I really adapt my sleeping patterns as far as possible,
but to sleep at 21:00 pm ... OMG, that'd be too much for me ... Then I could even better stay
up overnight should the occasion arise or it just happens somehow, but if I'm able to choose
beforehand I'd choose to end my day contemplatively around or a bit after midnight and to wake
up in the beautiful common morning hours lol ... :D

If it happens that I'll be awake and still kicking for whatever reason I'd be there, but better don't
count on me lol ... There will be more opportunities I suppose to share the fun cause this will be
just the beginning of a series of events as far as I've understood ... Enjoy and relax, everyone /wave ... :P

(Tomala is a beautiful young lady btw ... ;) )
janaba

Postby Jogi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 am

If I am honest, well, I don't believe that I will succeed in lying in the bed already at 9 o'clock in the evening, sleeping.
Either it also will become a long, long night to me, or we will meet at another Gehn Party!

See you, janaba. Love and Peace!

Edited:
To anticipate:
With my posts here, I didn't want to give the impression, I had the opinion the date of the party would be awkwardly. Europe is not the center of the D'ni Universe!
And as janaba guesses, there might come more opportunities.
So take it easy.
Jogi

Postby Acorn » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:41 am

janaba wrote: Of course, this will be a tad too late haha, to start at three o'clock
in the middle of the night

now you point this out, Janaba, yes, this won't be the best time for me either! But maybe the party will still be going strong by the time Europe wakes up :) ;) ?
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Let's call that the Revenge of the Americans...LOL

All the events of TOC MOUL are always too early for us poor North Americans fellows.

Gehn is run by American/Canadian guys so it's more suitable for them to run events at these timeframes.

Going to a barbecue at 5 PM, it's ok, going to a party at 5 PM, it's odd LOL.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby gabriml » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Need more input..

Now that I know that a PM is a KI chat message to an avatar on the KI list (Age Player, Buddy, or Neighbor).

But how do I direct a PM to a KI number? Do I have to make it a buddy and then click on the avatar name?

Thanks for your help.
Mark Gabrielson
Gehn KI#: 28638
-----------------------
John Three Sixteen
gabriml

Postby Wamduskasapa » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 pm

gabriml wrote:Need more input..

Now that I know that a PM is a KI chat message to an avatar on the KI list (Age Player, Buddy, or Neighbor).

But how do I direct a PM to a KI number? Do I have to make it a buddy and then click on the avatar name?

Thanks for your help.

That is correct.
Just open up your KI - goto the Buddies list - Type in 16125 and hit enter.

Now all you need do is Send a PM when you are ready to join the party...
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Postby Tomala » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 am

janaba wrote:Tomala is a beautiful young lady btw ... ;) )

Oh that's just a myth. :P
Tomala

Postby Rhee » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:56 pm

*waddles out of obscurity*

Imma try to be there! But i am big with child (And I do mean BIG, as in several days overdue) and should Junior decide his presence in the outside world is warranted, I will be... ah... indisposed.

In other news (since I know you've all been DYING to know where the heek I've vanished to), proceedings for purchasing some land and building a home are.. er... proceeding quite nicely! Trust that once all of the madness of Lawyers, Appraisals, Contractors, Variable Fixed Rates, and Signing Things Until My Hand Turns Blue (as well as cessation of my duties as Incubation Unit and assumption of my duties as Food Source and Overseer of Diaper Operations) has settled, I shall be returning in force! Really truly have missed you's all and hope that the feeling is mutual.

K, done hijacking. :D

*waddle*
MOULa 2.0: Rhee - 1544785 Gehn Shard: Rhee - 16214

No bahro were harmed or enslaved in the making of this Age.
Rhee

Postby janaba » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:36 pm

It definitely is, dearest Rhee, a mutual feeling I mean ... Thank you for dropping a note, and what a great event,
a sensation I'd say is ahead of you and just around the corner as it seems ... One could almost congratulate ... :P

Rhee, what you call a hijacking was actually a timely bump of this thread and topic to remind everyone that
the extraordinary 'Cleft Night party' will be taking place tomorrow ... And it is good for 'you both' to drop by
so that the little one, your Junior, will get to know betimes that there's more between heaven and Earth
and the illusionary surface life which is a life underneath and beyond haha ... No, seriously, those are
very happy news ... Take care, sweet Rhee and see you anytime soon with your junior explorer ... /wave ... :)
janaba

PreviousNext

Return to Gehn Shard