Need an Ahnonay partner

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Need an Ahnonay partner

Postby redkat85 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Not sure if there's a better forum for this kind of thing, but I need a partner to complete Ahnonay. I'm normally available to be in Cavern around 6am, 5pm or 11pm, (Pacific Time Zone) weekdays.

Would appreciate the help!
redkat85

Re: Need an Ahnonay partner

Postby Annabelle » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 pm

If you wish help on Gehn shard server then you knock at the right door :D

It could be possible for me but maybe someone else could be more present on Gehn as I'm only visiting that shard on very few occasions...
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 am

redkat85 wrote:Not sure if there's a better forum for this kind of thing, but I need a partner to complete Ahnonay. I'm normally available to be in Cavern around 6am, 5pm or 11pm, (Pacific Time Zone) weekdays.

I'd be happy to help, redkat85, (and you could return the favour if you don't mind :lol: ) but I don't think the timings would work well for me I'm afraid - I understand UK is 7 hours ahead (we're now on Summer Time) so if you're only available on weekdays, I'll be at work or asleep :(

Tomorrow (Easter Monday) is a holiday, though, are you available to try tomorrow?
Acorn

Postby redkat85 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Acorn wrote:
redkat85 wrote:Not sure if there's a better forum for this kind of thing, but I need a partner to complete Ahnonay. I'm normally available to be in Cavern around 6am, 5pm or 11pm, (Pacific Time Zone) weekdays.

I'd be happy to help, redkat85, (and you could return the favour if you don't mind :lol: ) but I don't think the timings would work well for me I'm afraid - I understand UK is 7 hours ahead (we're now on Summer Time) so if you're only available on weekdays, I'll be at work or asleep :(

Tomorrow (Easter Monday) is a holiday, though, are you available to try tomorrow?

When I get up at 6am my time, it should be 1pm your time - I'm available to make a run before work.
I'm KI#00167139. I'll look for you at the Ferry Terminal when I get up.
(Might take me 10-15 minutes to find my feet and 'wave up some coffee)
redkat85

Postby Acorn » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:26 am

Great, that should work! :P AcornGehn13's Ki is 00140386.
Acorn

Postby Acorn » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:50 am

I think I messed up - :oops: I think, now we're on summer time, it's 8 hours difference. Should have gone with Ki time!

I'll try again in half an hour.
Acorn

Return to Gehn Shard