Suggestion: New marker missions

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Suggestion: New marker missions

Postby jamie_marchant » Sun May 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Now that we have two fan ages in deni, maybe the admins should add maker missions to the core set that take advantage of these areas.
jamie_marchant

Re: Suggestion: New marker missions

Postby Deledrius » Mon May 20, 2013 2:06 pm

That's a good idea, and I think it's something I'd like to add once the GZ calibration is functional again.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby jamie_marchant » Mon May 20, 2013 2:24 pm

I look forward too it. :)
jamie_marchant

Postby Neverlands » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello,

do I understand it right that the GZ Calibration missions are not working at the moment?
Neverlands

Postby Annabelle » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:06 pm

@ Neverlands: On Gehn, the markers are non-functional.

You can do your green & red markers but past these you cannot continue.

----

Back on initial Jamie's request, I'm wondering what could be done with markers in such ages... For Vothol, I can see the need, for Fehnir's House & Trebidvil, I don't see what would be possible... Unless you are looking for a type of marker game that doesn't involve climbing, in that respect, then ok it would be great to have functional markers.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Deledrius » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:15 am

Annabelle wrote:Back on initial Jamie's request, I'm wondering what could be done with markers in such ages... For Vothol, I can see the need, for Fehnir's House & Trebidvil, I don't see what would be possible... Unless you are looking for a type of marker game that doesn't involve climbing, in that respect, then ok it would be great to have functional markers.

D'ni-placed Markers are never intentionally in hard-to-reach places; this would be counter to their purpose.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby Annabelle » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh ok I get the point...somehow :lol: :?

Are you saying you would want to put new markers on the GZCM quests or maybe the green/red ones that would include the fan ages?

If that's a "NO" then I'm lost :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Deledrius » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:36 pm

It's been so long I can't recall which is which, but I'm going to go with a "yes" as an answer for adding at least Vothol and Fehnir to the red/green markers. Something along those lines. More of the D'ni locations would make sense to be a part of that calibration effort. In the case of Fehnir's House I'm not entirely sure though, as I'm disinclined to expect them to have added markers to private locations, and there's not enough drift to account for that either. If only we had a front-porch...
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard