Gehn.18 Live!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Gehn.18 Live!

Postby janaba » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:43 am

Korovev wrote:
janaba wrote:--- Fix localized audio. - don't know what that means, but my audio is ok in general
Yeesha and Zandi have become polyglots ;)

/doh ... didn't think of that ... ;) Thank you, Korovev ... :P
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 pm

I think you must select another language than English at the login screen to be able to hear the difference, otherwise they will speak in English.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Korovev » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:54 am

Indeed!

Peeking in the audio files, the only untranslated part seems to be clftYeesha_TPOTS_Speech.ogg, which is a shortened version of kverYeesha_X2Speech03_eng.ogg from Uru CC, for which exist a french and a german dub. Of course, adding those would mean modifing Cyan stuff, so it can’t be done.
Deep Island #194197, MOULa #46116, Gehn #137074, Minkata #132812.
Gahreesenomee biv keneet pishoeet b’set!
My macOS wrappers, Fan Age Expeditions, tools and other stuff.
Korovev

Postby Jeffrey » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 pm

janaba wrote:I couldn't wait and just wanted to have this complete and to assign a complete victory and success to this awesome comprehensive build ... :D

So, I've deleted this old new avi (raw with no journey) as it seemed to be useless to put any more energy into it anyway lol, and I've created an all new avatar janaba5, went properly through the desert and collected the ages books to get my logs and stones in Gahreesen, took a harvester ride through Er'cana (and completed it, it is so easily done) for the fire marbles, and what can I say but

Yay!!! I have my logs and stones back, and I can kick my fire marbles into the mists of Relto, link out and in again and they're all back in the hut ... So, now I'm happy, it was worth the extra effort this year lol ... Congrats again to our H'Uru Team !!! and Happy New Year to you and everyone !!! ... :P

So if I have an old avi, have not moved anything because I had the pages turned off, if I turn the on, kick the marbles and logs/stones into the abyss they will remain stuck? Only new avis created after the new build with they reset automatically?
Jeffrey

Postby Deledrius » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
So if I have an old avi, have not moved anything because I had the pages turned off, if I turn the on, kick the marbles and logs/stones into the abyss they will remain stuck? Only new avis created after the new build with they reset automatically?

As I said earlier, it has nothing to do with a new or old Avatar. This fix was for kickables which regularly became inaccessible due to a loss of data causing them to be warped to someplace out of reach. This should no longer happen.

As far as I know, both before and after the patch, kickables which fall out of an Age will respawn themselves automatically.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Previous

Return to Gehn Shard