Bug Report: Unable to Patch

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report: Unable to Patch

Postby BenignBodger » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:04 pm

I've been unable to enter the shard at all for a few months and had pretty well given up. Everything goes along swimmingly until the update fails with a complaint that some female clothing .gz file can't be located. Well, I'll admit that I don't seem to have such a file but I also can't seem to figure out where to get one or where the one I (presumably) used to have when I was running the shard software successfully might have gotten off to. Any suggestions? I'd really like to get back in.
BenignBodger

Re: Bug Report: Unable to Patch

Postby Deledrius » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:09 pm

When did you last attempt to patch? I'd recommend making sure your MOULa installation is up-to-date and then re-run the Gehn installer.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby BenignBodger » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:11 am

Deledrius wrote:When did you last attempt to patch? I'd recommend making sure your MOULa installation is up-to-date and then re-run the Gehn installer.

That seems to have worked. Thanks. Sadly, I find that everything is still the same as it was in mid-Summer and nobody is ever at home. :(
BenignBodger

Postby Deledrius » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:38 pm

BenignBodger wrote:
Deledrius wrote:When did you last attempt to patch? I'd recommend making sure your MOULa installation is up-to-date and then re-run the Gehn installer.

That seems to have worked. Thanks. Sadly, I find that everything is still the same as it was in mid-Summer and nobody is ever at home. :(

I expect that most players are not online today, and instead are spending time with their friends and family for the holiday.

However, you're just in time to join us for a big party this weekend! It would be a great time to meet up with friends old and new. :)
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard