Regular Gehn Shard Parties

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Regular Gehn Shard Parties

Postby kaeebonrai » Sat May 31, 2014 4:17 am

As suggested by the wonderful janaba (and acorn!), Cross-post from MO:UL Forums. (because I intended to but got dis-- oooh shiny!)

Hi there! As some of you know - but not all of you - I DJ on a regular basis in Second Life - and I will be starting up regular parties on Gehn on Saturdays (US time) (starting around the 21st of June, 2014) and I'd like to poll the community for good times - typically these events would be 2 hour events - sometimes going later.

All of the following times are Start Times and the event would typically last around 2 hours - maybe more, but never less.

I'm available from arouuund... lets say 10pm or 11pm EDT on the Saturday, until around 9 am-ish EDT n the Sunday.

As for conversions, GMT would be 3am or 4am GMT on sunday, until around.. 1pm GMT the same day?

MDT (KI Time, I believe), it'd be: 8pm or 4pm MDT on saturday, until around 7am MDT on sunday.

These are the times i'm available, I can maybe go an hour earlier to start, and i'd prefer to not do too "late" as well. XD

So... I'd like to see what kinds of times people would be interested in having parties on Gehn shard on a regular basis at. XD Because its happening - but I want to sort of gauge timezones - if it was SL, I'd likely start at 9pm EST, and go until about 11pm EST. But... its not SL =P

13:00 KI Time however, is not viable. XD That would be 3am my local time. =)

You will not be disappointed =D

EDIT: Added Acorn =P
Last edited by kaeebonrai on Sat May 31, 2014 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
kaeebonrai

Re: Regular Gehn Shard Parties

Postby Acorn » Sat May 31, 2014 4:18 am

kaeebonrai wrote:As suggested by the wonderful janaba

...and the wonderful Acorn ;)
Acorn

Re: Regular Gehn Shard Parties

Postby kaeebonrai » Sat May 31, 2014 4:56 am

Fixed =P
kaeebonrai

Return to Gehn Shard