Gehn.20 Live!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Gehn.20 Live!

Postby janaba » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Ahhh, wonderful, Adam and Acorn, and even the fish baskets are behaving, that's awesome ... and thanks for clearing up that chat browsing feature as it was meant to be used and thus beneficial, Adam, as far as I remember it was Chloe who proposed or presented that 'chat browsing or scrolling feature' and so I thought that it would be that now ... :P
janaba

Postby Christian Walther » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:35 pm

Thanks for the explanation, Hoikas (here and on IRC) – that totally makes sense.

janaba wrote:but maybe it just worked so wonderfully by coincidence, when I tried that out after the AGM in the Pub

No, that was actually an intentional bugfix. It has been on Gehn for a long time though (and is destined for MOULa as well once we can get things going there again).
Christian Walther

Postby janaba » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Christian Walther wrote:Thanks for the explanation, Hoikas (here and on IRC) – that totally makes sense.
janaba wrote:but maybe it just worked so wonderfully by coincidence, when I tried that out after the AGM in the Pub

No, that was actually an intentional bugfix. It has been on Gehn for a long time though (and is destined for MOULa as well once we can get things going there again).

Wow, thank you, Christian, for so long already, awesome ... Yeah, it is being forgotten over the years lol, oh, and it will be very useful and appreciated on MOULa I believe, esp. for certain events and parties etc. ... :)
janaba

Postby Acorn » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Christian Walther wrote:destined for MOULa as well once we can get things going there again).

If I understand the link you posted, Christian, this is saying that you've proposed to Cyan a way of getting the pipeline flowing again following the MOULa update that created all those problems - and that you're waiting for Cyan to go through your proposals, but they're taking rather a long time to do so - is this right? If so - many congratulations for making the proposal, I didn't know you'd made that amount of progress! 8-)

But it's a shame, though perhaps understandable, that Cyan are finding it hard to devote enough attention to this. :roll:
Acorn

Postby Christian Walther » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:39 am

Acorn wrote:
Christian Walther wrote:destined for MOULa as well once we can get things going there again).

If I understand the link you posted, Christian, this is saying that you've proposed to Cyan a way of getting the pipeline flowing again following the MOULa update that created all those problems - and that you're waiting for Cyan to go through your proposals, but they're taking rather a long time to do so - is this right?

That’s correct. First we were (I was) taking a long time, now Chogon is taking a long time. That’s how things go. :|
Christian Walther

Postby janaba » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:16 am

Awesome ... though Ping! .... Pong! ... seems to work faster ... :lol:
janaba

Postby Acorn » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:10 am

janaba wrote:Awesome ... though Ping! .... Pong! ... seems to work faster ... :lol:

:lol:
Acorn

Postby Annabelle » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks for this new update!

I visited Gehn on Sunday. A little courtesy visit in the morning to explore the pub, and an another visit in the early afternoon to ... explore the pub again. The 2nd time, Jaytee was there also. A very awesome age. I would bet this will be the first fan age available on MOULa. It might stir up some creative ideas for the other guilds' pubs. They all need to be renewed ;) .

See you in few days for the party on Gehn :D :D :D !
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Flynt » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Whoa! Something nasty has apparently happened when I tried to update and login. My shortcut no longer works and it seems the computer deleted one or more files during the process.

I don't want to lose my existing avies. Can I simply try a reinstallation?
MOULa KI: 2719885
Deep Island KI: 00181606
Gehn KI: 00106063

Flynt

Postby Deledrius » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Flynt wrote:I don't want to lose my existing avies. Can I simply try a reinstallation?

Your avatar is stored on the server and won't be lost due to a reinstall. You could try running the repair shortcut if your installation is new enough to have one. If not, running the Gehn installer should fix your problems.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Gehn Shard