Shard down? [Split from "Introduce Yourself"]

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Shard down? [Split from "Introduce Yourself"]

Postby GeneralMartok » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:47 am

Is the shard down?
GeneralMartok

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Acorn » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 am

GeneralMartok wrote:Is the shard down?

Yes, it's been down for a day or so - you'll see "offline" on people's signatures. But you're off-topic posting about it here - better to start a new thread.

That said, here I am compounding the error :oops: : Last time I reported it http://forum.guildofwriters.org/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=6459, I got the following reply:
Tsar Hoikas wrote:Unplanned for sure. The bad news is that there is a server bug somewhere in there. The worse news is that I have no time to look into it.

I'm about a week behind on grading as it is :|

So I had been reluctant to start yet another new thread to report the latest problem and add to Hoikas's troubles - but it's probably the right thing to do. ;)
Acorn

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:20 pm

Acorn wrote:So I had been reluctant to start yet another new thread to report the latest problem and add to Hoikas's troubles - but it's probably the right thing to do. ;)

Please do--I forgot to check the forum yesterday, so I didn't notice any OFFLINE signatures. But, if more people see it, then I'm likely to be poked and prodded elsewhere. It only takes a minute to restart the shard once I turn my computer on.

I do see one thing in common between the two crashes. Maybe this weekend I can carve out some time to look into what's going on.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Re: Shard down? [Split from "Introduce Yourself"]

Postby GeneralMartok » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:56 am

It seems to be working now....Im so glad I found this place just when I thought things were dead. errra guess they still are.
GeneralMartok

Return to Gehn Shard