Ghen Shard Down - 10 Sept

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Ghen Shard Down - 10 Sept

Postby Wamduskasapa » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:38 am

The Title says it all
Attachments
Ghen_Shard_Down.jpg
Ghen_Shard_Down.jpg (495.67 KiB) Viewed 3597 times
Computer = MotherBoard MSI X99S GAMING 7 - Intel I7-6950X
Dual MSI GeForce GTX 1080
64GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 Predator Memory
Dual Samsung 1TB SSD Pro - Dual Seagate 4TB SSHD
Excelvan 5.25" Multi-Function Media Dashboard
Wamduskasapa

Re: Ghen Shard Down - 10 Sept

Postby Ainia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 am

Yep, it went down last night while was sitting in my Relto... :(
ImageImage
Ainia

Postby jamie_marchant » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Any word from the admins as too why?

(I imagine there all busy with life or trying to fix the shard)
jamie_marchant

Postby Nev'yn » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Sadly, it's one of times Hoikas will not be able to achieve a full repair of whatever is going wrong until he gets enough time. For now, it's just resets, which I'm guessing only fixes the issue temporarily. Anys, I'm sure he'll be along to make some sort of comment on the shard's status at some point in the near future.

Here's to hoping it will be fixed soon, along with some understanding sent his way for the dedicated time and patience he takes away from other projects to keep the shard up an' running along.

(/salute)
KI# 14883206 | "The truth speaks for itself, I am just the messenger." -Lyta Alexander
(Note: Any comments or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of GoMe.)
Nev'yn

Postby janaba » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 am

Yeah, Nev'yn, Adam and all, sometimes life is like that, you're diligently, meticulously and passionately working on sth (like the Gehn Shard e.g.), enhancing it, maintaining it, just keeping up everything and keeping it ready etc. etc. even without having an appropriate resonance, but then, when life changes every now and again like for you in this case, Adam, you have to take more care of other projects, important RL stuff etc., then suddenly like in our case of the Gehn Shard right now, there's a greater influx of more and more people finally, but also unfortunately in this very moment, as described before, at the same time ... :P

However, Uru/D'ni explorers know and learned that patience and compassion are valuable virtues to have, and so it remains to wish for you, Adam, the best of luck, success, great inspirations and ideas with all your other projects (aren't you even part of the 'Intangibles' and/or 'DIRT:Uru Live' ?) and esp. with your own studies, which are important for your life ... and don't forget the fun lol and a good care for your body and health ... :)
janaba

Return to Gehn Shard