Bug with Age Behaviors

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug with Age Behaviors

Postby AgeExplorer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 am

I was in Gehn Shard this morning trying to complete several of my Ages when I noticed that several things weren't working correctly. The fortresses in Gahreesen weren't rotating correctly and in Teledahn the elevator was stuck at the bottom level of the structure.

I don't know if anyone has had similar issues to these but I thought I would bring it up here so that everyone was aware that these issues exist.
AgeExplorer

Re: Bug with Age Behaviors

Postby Doobes » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:15 am

AgeExplorer wrote:I was in Gehn Shard this morning trying to complete several of my Ages when I noticed that several things weren't working correctly. The fortresses in Gahreesen weren't rotating correctly and in Teledahn the elevator was stuck at the bottom level of the structure.

I don't know if anyone has had similar issues to these but I thought I would bring it up here so that everyone was aware that these issues exist.

I should note that I was helping him with the Ages in question and everything seemed fine on my end. Age also mentioned the scope to power things up in Teledahn was also not working properly, if that helps.
KI #s: MOULa - 6302, Minkata - 35287, Gehn - 14291,
TOC - 82340, DI - 44387
Doobes

Postby Deledrius » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:55 am

Do you remember which of you linked into the Age first?
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby AgeExplorer » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 pm

I shared the Teledahn book directly from the pillar with Doobes and then I linked in after him. In the case of Gahreesen I was the first to link in.
AgeExplorer

Return to Gehn Shard