Gehn.21 Live!

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: Gehn.21 Live!

Postby janaba » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:57 am

This sounds all very exciting and promising what might be ahead for all of us, Doobes ... :P

As for your teaser at the AGM, you have provided a generous look into your (Photo-) Uru bucket, and when glancing through it one can see that there's still much in store, much greatness I'd say, which is still in the works, besides the one, the 'Waystation - Kotashega Vasehn', you've announced to us ... :D

An Easter egg is of course a nice and fun incentive to look into everything again more closely ... I wonder if this 'crafty' means sth like clever or smart or if it merely means flexible and agile, like an experienced skydiver and double-jumper or so lol ... However, thanks for revealing many of your ambitious projects and thus great prospects for all of us, Doobes and all involved (Nev'yn, the H'Uru team etc.) ... :)
janaba

Postby Flynt » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Greeting and salutations everyone. Been awhile since I've logged into either MOULa or Gehn, and to my surprise I find all my avatars for the former have been deleted due to an update.

As for Gehn, I've avoided checking out the Cavern due to some relatively recent update causing bad lag in gameplay, which is noticeable at the avatar screen, pellet machine, and pretty much everywhere. Is this local to me or are others experiencing this?
MOULa KI: 2719885
Deep Island KI: 00181606
Gehn KI: 00106063

Flynt

Postby Acorn » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am

Gehn has been working smoothly for me when I've been testing over the past couple of weeks, Flynt. Incidentally, MOULa's problem was a just a wee bit more than an update - there was a major crash a few months back that wiped out everything but our logins. We've all had to create new avvies and start from scratch. Loads of stuff on the MOULa forums.
Acorn

Previous

Return to Gehn Shard