- Add fan clothing options from MOULa.
- Add fan translations from GULP.
- Fix Nexus reflection.
- Fix missing linking panels in Nexus for fan Ages.
- Fix a rare server crash related to players linking out.
- Fix imager static animations in the Nexus and KI.
- Fix issue in which closing the BigKI could make the avatar stand in certain situations.
- Fix issue in which other players would be sitting or climbing a ladder in thin air after linking in.
- Fix jittering animations.
- Fix many potential Net 6 issues.
- Fix several potential game crashes.
- Fix text x-raying in the KI.
- Optimize game launch.
- Remove /shout and /autoshout (all chat messages are now shouts).
- Restore Ahyoheek functionality.
- Hide willio subnet mask.
Of note for our international Gehn fans: we've added the fan-translations that have accumulated to date at the the Uru Localization Project. For this build, the engine is still hard-coded to support only a few of the languages that GULP provides, but if you speak one of those languages you are encouraged to play the game and look for translations which can be added or improved. Just head on over to the GULP Project site to submit your corrections!
(This update also includes an updated vcredist package, which you will be asked to authorize during the update process. This is normal.)