From Victor Haxman

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: From Victor Haxman

Postby janaba » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:07 am

Acorn wrote:
janaba wrote:This will take place right after the AGM, right?
Ah, well-spotted, janaba! So it's approx 14.00 Ki time, then.

I wonder where the best place to observe the switch-on might be! The inner and outer GZ chambers, of course, but maybe also good views from elsewhere in the Cavern?

I'd say directly in front of this impressive and magnificent crystal device ... I can already see and hear it slowly and powerfully beginning to move and rotate, while emitting the beam and the electrical charges, when I just think about it ... :P

It'd be nice if we could experience this in one and the same Great Zero though (I'm thinking of the /party link or sth like that), unless some would like to take that in and enjoy that moment in their own, or it'd feel better for the H'Uru team resp. Adam (not to have all in one, linking very much in and out) to avoid this 'elusive thingy', it's the herobrine you've summoned every now and again lol, which might hopefully be resolved by the weekend or just not show up at the event (which would be on the other hand a good chance to finally detect it ... oh, how great it is that we can edit our posts without limit lol) ... :)
janaba

Postby Tsar Hoikas » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 am

The Great Zero interior chamber will be the best spot to watch from ;) The Nexus link takes everyone to the same Great Zero.
Tsar Hoikas
Councilor of Technical Direction

Postby Annabelle » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:22 am

So the event will be held on February 6th at 14 pm KI time right? :)
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby Acorn » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:58 pm

congratulations on the GZ Hactivation event tonight - a lot of work must have gone into it, and everything seemed to work perfectly. Great music too! And the new improved pub was a good venue for the after-party. Well done, everyone! :D
Acorn

Postby janaba » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:12 pm

Yeah!!! and another Hooray!!! Kudos!!! and Congratulations!!! for an impressive GZ activation (although I've almost or at least partially missed it), absolutely awesome music the whole evening/night and a great and fun after-party in the renovated, extended and exquisite GoM Pub!!! ... Great job, everyone ... :P
janaba

Postby Annabelle » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:22 pm

For those who missed the action, here's a little 14 mins video for you to enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6WQJzRgRMvc

It was an interesting event. I never participated in any GZ activation event before, either the shards have already their GZ working or I'm playing offline which is nice to see the neutrino beam hitting the backchamber but by the time I run all the way to the protractor, it's already rotating...

So with that said, I made sure you did miss a single bit of the action in my video.
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby janaba » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Annabelle, what a wonderful surprise, and I'm directly cross-posting here what I've just 'said' on the MOUL forums

========================
"Annabelle, this is just wonderful and perfect ... just your style!!! Thank you very much!!! ... :P

As I unfortunately missed 'the very moment' of the activation, this is such a wonderful gift for me and for all who missed the whole event, I suppose ... You've really captured the 'whole ceremony' of the activation from the neutrino beam back in the calibration chambers and right through to the great, impressive Protractor, where you really did not miss a single movement of it ... What a timing!!! What a magnificent event!!! ... :)

You've so wonderfully captured the whole magic and exciting atmosphere around all of this that I now really don't feel like having missed sth anymore ... Many thanks again, and I also like our picture at the GoM pub bar ... :D"
========================
janaba

Postby Deledrius » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks for recording and sharing that, Annabelle! :D
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby C.J.Herkeless » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Annabelle wrote:For those who missed the action, here's a little 14 mins video for you to enjoy!

https://youtu.be/6WQJzRgRMvc

It was an interesting event. I never participated in any GZ activation event before, either the shards have already their GZ working or I'm playing offline which is nice to see the neutrino beam hitting the backchamber but by the time I run all the way to the protractor, it's already rotating...

So with that said, I made sure you did miss a single bit of the action in my video.

Thank you, Annabelle. A very nice scene to see.
C.J.Herkeless

Postby Acorn » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:03 am

I replied on the MoulA forum, Annabelle, but it looked a bit rude not to say thank you here too - so, thank you very much! :D

But I'm still puzzled about why, in that picture from the pub, I seem to be stuck in the seat - maybe it's an artefact of the stand up (or sit down) animation. :lol:
Acorn

PreviousNext

Return to Gehn Shard