is "SSL certificate problem" fatal for Gehn (and Minkata)?

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Re: is "SSL certificate problem" fatal for Gehn (and Minkata

Postby EngLen » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:14 pm

i have a question in mind, is the difrents shards/ages up and running or...? im very new to this played riven and the other myst games, and im a big fan! i really wanna join this and have a look around, is this possible? :P
EngLen

Postby Deledrius » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Yes! You can play right now, just follow the instructions here: https://www.guildofwriters.org/gehn/

If you need any help, just ask here on the forum. :)
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Postby EngLen » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:17 pm

the Ghen_shard.exe fails to alidate my credentials? why is this, i use my uru live login right?
EngLen

Postby Annabelle » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:10 am

EngLen wrote:the Ghen_shard.exe fails to alidate my credentials? why is this, i use my uru live login right?

Gehn Shard is the official Guildofwriters.org shard so you need to use the credentials of this forum board if you want to connect to Gehn. Same goes with Deep Island Shard. Therefore you can only have 1 account for these 2 shards (Gehn & Deep Island), 5 avatars max on each shard. You can connect to multiple PC with the same account. You just need to be cautious to not login twice with the same avatar (it won't work!).

Except these 2 shards mentioned above, every shard is independent (login-wise) meaning that your credentials for one shard is only valid for that specific shard. You can always use the same exact credentials for all of them (except the 2 above) (eg myname@gmail.com, password1234) <-- not good password by the way :lol:
Annabelle ;)
Annabelle

Postby EngLen » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:28 am

Annabelle wrote:
EngLen wrote:the Ghen_shard.exe fails to alidate my credentials? why is this, i use my uru live login right?

Gehn Shard is the official Guildofwriters.org shard so you need to use the credentials of this forum board if you want to connect to Gehn. Same goes with Deep Island Shard. Therefore you can only have 1 account for these 2 shards (Gehn & Deep Island), 5 avatars max on each shard. You can connect to multiple PC with the same account. You just need to be cautious to not login twice with the same avatar (it won't work!).

Except these 2 shards mentioned above, every shard is independent (login-wise) meaning that your credentials for one shard is only valid for that specific shard. You can always use the same exact credentials for all of them (except the 2 above) (eg myname@gmail.com, password1234) <-- not good password by the way :lol:

okay, but that dosent work either it just says: "failed to login Make sure CAPS LOCK is not on!" and capslock is not on....i have uru live installed and the ghenshard

EDIT: GOT IT TO WORK! USED THE REPAIR TOOL.
EngLen

Previous

Return to Gehn Shard