Who's Online?

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Who's Online?

Postby FrankFrankly » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:17 pm

I'm replaying Uru on the Gehn shard, after playing it a few years ago on the main shard. It seems there is hardly ever anyone online! Since I am not able to create new accounts, I cannot complete Ahnonay and the garden ages. I will randomly see one person online in the login screen or someone signature here, but there is no way to find out who exactly is online or where they are. Is there any command or list I can check to see who's online? I would like to message them for help.
FrankFrankly

Re: Who's Online?

Postby Deledrius » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:21 am

Welcome Frank! Currently there is no way for players to discover the online status of strangers. Frequently what people do for the problem you've run into is post in this forum requesting help, and usually you'll get responses coordinating times to help out.

Such a feature has been discussed before, and I'd like to add it eventually. If/when we get around to updating the in-game UI, it will be easy to provide an option to players allowing themselves to be visible to strangers. It will be opt-in, of course, for privacy's sake.

Until then, the forum is the best place to find buddies to explore and solve those pesky multiplayer puzzles.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Return to Gehn Shard