Bug Report: Crash talking to Zandi

Announcements and discussion regarding the Gehn CWE Shard.

Moderator: Gehn Shard

Bug Report: Crash talking to Zandi

Postby hhhenry » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Created new explorer, Got my Ki. Went to the desert Picked up page in fire pit. Just as Zandi is to speak CRASH please forward your log. But I don't know how.
So, logged back in to Relto, have ki have place for sparks. Went to desert. Same crash, same place.
Logged back in, skipped Zandi. Picked up all the cloths and pages outside. Into the cleft. Bring up power. I'm expecting trouble when I talk to Yeesha so doing things out of order.
Pressed the pedal to drop the bucket. Dropped down. Touched the cloth on the bucket short pause CRASH pleas forward log.
Returned to cleft and crashed just walking in cleft.
Logged in as existing explorer. Tried some things. Last thing, went to Watchers Pub, went temple, walked thru, touched book CRASH.
hhhenry

Re: Bug Report: Crash talking to Zandi

Postby Deledrius » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Thank you for reporting these crashes and what you were doing at the time. We're investigating the nature of this issue.
Deledrius
Gehn Shard Admin

Re: Bug Report: Crash talking to Zandi

Postby Bookwyrm » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:58 am

Hello!

I also get a crash in the Cleft. Standing at the rear of the camper just outside of "conversation range" of Zandi so I can listen to his radio. The song looped once and was almost to the point of looping again when the game crashed.
Bookwyrm

Return to Gehn Shard